The Maui Jim Tail Slide Sunglasses are inspired by the classic wayfayer, and named after the larger surfing maneuver larger surfing maneuver in which the surfer purposely makes their fins lose their grip and the board slides.
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum
- SuperThin Glass: Provides the absolute crispest optics available. 20% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance
- Material: Lightweight injected nylon frame with adjustable wire tips
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss finish
- Hinge: Spring hinge
- Bridge: Saddle-style bridge with embedded nose pads
- Perfect for: when clarity is your highest priority
- Shape: Refined rectangle shape that best complements oval, square or heart face shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- (eye) 53
- (bridge) 18
- (temple) 145
- 6-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy