Inspired by the classic wayfayer, the Maui Jim Tail Slide Sunglasses are named after the larger surfing maneuver larger surfing maneuver in which the surfer purposely makes their fins lose their grip and the board slides.
- Blue Hawaii: Developed as a fashionable option for top-selling styles, Blue Hawaii provides a stylish new look that offers the same amazing color enhancement and clarity as all other Maui Jim lenses. A blue flash mirror coating is applied to the outside surface of our PolarizedPlus2 Neutral Grey lens, which reduces the amount of light that passes through, eliminates glare and boosts color
- SuperThin Glass: Provides the absolute crispest optics available. 20% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance
- Material: Lightweight injected nylon frame with adjustable wire tips
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss finish
- Hinge: Spring hinge
- Bridge: Saddle-style bridge with embedded nose pads
- Perfect for: when clarity is your highest priority
- Shape: Refined rectangle shape that best complements oval, square or heart face shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- (eye) 53
- (bridge) 18
- (temple) 145
- 6-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy