The Maui Jim Sandy Beach Sunglasses were inspired by Sandy Beach, Oahu. This bodysurfing and bodyboarding mecca is basted in year-round swells from the easterly tradewinds for rollicking rides to a pitching shorebreak.
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- PolarizedPlus2: In every pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses you' ll find their patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure®, Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.
- Material:Grilamid TR 90LX, a light, durable, polymer with extreme bending strength known for retaining its shape; extra-grip Rubberon temple ends ensure a secure fit
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look; paddle temple structure for a snug, comfortable fit during sports
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge with nylon resin coating offers lightweight strength
- Bridge: Fixed, saddle-style with non-slip, Rubberon nose pads for comfort
- Perfect for: Playing sports or watching surfers from the shore - lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: A mid-sized, rimless wrap for unobstructed views, with generous coverage for protection against wind, debris and the sun's harmful UV ray
- Shape: Soft, rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- (eye) 56
- (bridge) 15
- (temple) 130
- 8-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy