The Maui Jim Red Sands Sunglasses are inspired by the deep, red-black color of the Red Sand Beach which is located on Kaihalulu Bay, and is one of the only red sand beaches in the entire world. Perfectly silhouetted for medium or larger size faces, the Red Sands Sunglasses features a saddle-style bridge with adjustable nose pads that provide support and stability.
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum
- MauiPure: It combines optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass with ultra light and excellent scratch & shatter resistance
- CLEARSHELL®: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure®, Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to the front and back of the lens
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance
- Material: Thin and lightweight injected nylon frame for longer wear time
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss finish
- Hinge: Traditional pin hinge
- Bridge: Saddle style bridge with adjustable nose pads for added comfort
- Perfect for: the lightest weight choice for long days in the sun
- Shape: Rectangular frame shape that best complements round, oval or heart shaped faces
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- (eye) 59
- (bridge) 17
- (temple) 140
- 6-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy