The Maui Jim Peahi Sunglasses were inspired by Pe'ahi ("peh-AH-hee"), on Maui's north shore. Known for big waves as extreme as 70 feet. Its legendary reef break is respectfully referred to by surfers as Jaws.
- HCL Bronze: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- PolarizedPlus2: In every pair of Maui Jims youll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- Material: Cellulose Propionate, a strong, extremely lightweight, injection-molded plastic; adjustable metal-core temples for a personal fit
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss for a smooth, sleek look
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive nickel/silver spring defies the elements and offers a secure, comfortable fit
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded, non-slip silicone pads for comfort
- Perfect for: Playing sports or catching rays at the beach - lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: A sporty, semi-rimless frame that offers an unobstructed view
- Shape: Refined rectangular frame that hugs the head and compliments a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Designed to look and fit best on: a range of facial shapes
- (eye) 56
- (bridge) 22
- (temple) 129
- 8-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy