Inspired by the legendary reef break on Maui's north shore, the Maui Jim Peahi Sunglasses are crafted for the everyday roamer and wanderer. The Peahi is a large, durable wrap sunglass that provides superior coverage, while delivery enough versatility to be worn when you are trekking the dunes or surfing the extreme waves of the Pe'ahi.
- Maui HT™: High Transmission lenses work hard when distance counts. With the highest usable light transmission, HT technology balances contrast and depth of field for crisper details during varying conditions
- SuperThin Glass: Provides the absolute crispest optics available. 20% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance
- PolarizedPlus2®: In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance
- Material: Grilamid, a light, durable polymer with extreme bending strength known for retaining its shape; temples are crafted of hypoallergenic Cellulose Propionate and feature rubber ends for a more secure fit
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss for a sleek, sophisticated look and feel
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded, non-slip, silicone nose pads for comfort
- Perfect for: A range of facial shapes
- Shape: Modified rectangular frame
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- (eye) 65
- (bridge) 19
- (temple) 120
- 8-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy