The Maui Jim McGregor Point Sunglasses were inspired by a place just west of Ma'alaea. McGregor Point lookout is an ideal vantage point for spotting humpback whales from the West Maui shoreline.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- PolarizedPlus2: In every pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses you' ll find their patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- CLEARSHELL®: Scratch Coating: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure®, Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to front and back of the lens.
- Material: Acetate, which proves to be lightweight, extremely durable and easily adjustable for a custom fit
- Finishing Treatment: Smooth matte and high-gloss
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design
- Perfect for: Protecting against wind and blowing debris by the pool or topside - lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: A fashionable light-weight acetate frame with superior fit, comfort, and easy adjustability
- Shape: Modified square frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- (eye) 58
- (bridge) 18
- (temple) 140
- 6-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy