The Maui Jim Hidden Pinnacle Sunglasses were inspired by a dive location only to be made by advanced divers southeast of Kahakuloa Point, on the north side of Maui. This hidden gem of Hawaii is the essence of what they like to call "nani", or beautiful. There you’ll see exclusive lava foundations, butterfly fish and even octo coral!
- Maui HT: High Transmission lenses work hard when distance counts. With the highest usable light transmission, HT technology balances contrast and depth of field for crisper details during varying conditions.
- PolarizedPlus2: In every pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses you' ll find their patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- Material: Acetate, which proves to be lightweight, extremely durable and easily adjustable for a custom fit
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss finish
- Hinge: Traditional pin hinge
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design
- Perfect for: Everyday as this is a very versatile style - lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: Ideal sunglass for versatile wear and full, lightweight coverage.
- Shape: Rectangular frame complements a range of facial shape
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- (eye) 55
- (bridge) 17
- (temple) 140
- 6-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy