The Maui Jim Bamboo Forest Sunglasses were inspired by the lush bamboo forests of East Maui.
- Maui HT™: High Transmission lenses work hard when distance counts. With the highest usable light transmission, HT technology balances contrast and depth of field for crisper details during varying conditions.
- PolarizedPlus2: In every pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses you' ll find their patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- Material: Grilamid frame is ultra-thin and lightweight for superior, long-wearing comfort and flexibility while maintaining frame strength and integrity
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish
- Hinge: Traditional pin hinge
- Bridge: Rabalon nose pads prevent slippage and are adjustable for a secure, custom fit
- Perfect for: Bamboo Forest offers the a light, versatile frame perfect for everyday use.
- Design: Ideal sunglass for versatile wear and full, lightweight coverage.
- Shape: Modified rectangle that compliments round, oval and heart/triangle shaped faces
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- (eye) 60
- (bridge) 18
- (temple) 125
- 6-base curve
Write Your Own Review
Authentic Maui Jim
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy