The largest of the Lib Tech Surfboards Puddle Jumper Series, the 6'1 will float bigger surfers that want top level performance but need a little more volume under their belly. Don't underestimate the crazy speed and control of this shape. The Puddle Jumper is a planing surface speeder. Domestic bliss with a twist. The wide outline makes for easy wave catching and down the line glide and stability. The concave bottom adds lift and increased rail curve, which allows radical top to bottom surfing. The straight rail line and vee in the tail keep the board moving forward and hold in during hard carving maneuvers.
"This is the most excited I have ever been about a small wave surfboard. Personally, it’s the best small wave board I have ever ridden. I have never made a claim like that about any board before. Since I first saw Lib Tech’s Eco-ism construction, I wanted to build a board with it. The weight to strength ratio, eco minded materials and techniques, and the fact that this tech was being done in the USA was incredibly interesting to me. I am stoked that time has finally come and hope people enjoy riding them as we have been enjoying building them." - Matt Biolos
THEY WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT SURFBOARDS
Each of the 31 pieces used to construct Lib-Tech surfboards are new materials to the surf industry. 30 years experience crafting and riding high performance environmentally friendly composite surf, skate and snowboards went into designing Lib-Tech's unique Waterboard process, materials, and shapes. Each fused homogeneous surf structure is handcrafted in the USA with a focus on performance and environmentally friendly manufacturing and materials. Only the stainless steel fin screws remain the same. Waterboarding is now fun and healthy!
- Max Strength and Pop!
- Strong: Nitrogen filled engineered elongated cells structure
- Completely waterproof: Closed cell, does not absorb water
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong and Smooth!
- Vibration absorption layer that also greatly enhances ding resistance and break strength, meaning these boards have a silky, smooth ride even in choppy conditions… like a musical instrument with fine tuned acoustics.
- Impact and ding resistant
WOVEN BASALT FIBER
- Smooth and Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Inherent dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant, resists heel dents
- Strong and Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- LVR43 HIGH REBOUND MATRIX has higher elongation, extreme ding resistance, and responsive rebound
- Best qualities of polyester
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
FOC ADJUSTABLE SLOT FIN SYSTEM
- Fin Freedom!
- 5/8" Performance tuning adjustability
- Lightest, toughest box on the market
- Fits many 2-tab & some solid base fins
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth and Strong!
- The metallic fibers on the rails are rubberized to give the boards a silky smooth ride even in choppy conditions, and are Dang Difficult 2 Ding (2D2D)
- Flex control and Precision
- Crush Resistant!
- Long lasting performance
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Better Basics!
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup
- More durable: Lasts longer, less dings, less boards in landfills.
- Recycled foam core: 25% - 40% recycled content in blank.
- Blank scraps all recycled.
- Elimination of hazardous resin systems.
- Non ozone depleting blowing agent.
- 100% closed cell foam won't absorb water... won't rot.
- Basalt fiber: no additives, no boron.
- No sandpaper.
- No paint brushes.
- No tape.
- No solvents except water.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
- Every waterboard is hand made by surfers in the USA near Canada at the world's most environMENTAL board factory!
*THIS LIB TECH SURFBOARD DOES NOT INCLUDE FINS**
***PHOTOS SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES!!!***
Write Your Own Review