Take a ride on the Lib Tech Sub Buggy Surfboard, a hybrid shortboard that allows you to refine your high-performance skills in waves of lesser consequence. The blend of this epic Mayhem shape with Lib Tech materials and construction result in a lightweight everyday board that can endure a long summer of lip smashing action. This fun and forgiving groveler acts more like your favorite shortboard allowing you to get anywhere on the wave, with a sound and reliable feeling underfoot.
The Sub Buggy has a gentle entry rocker that encourages drive and forward momentum. The nose and tail hold a bit of width creating a nice landing platform without sacrificing responsiveness. It's a shape that allows for maneuvers, tricks and on rail surfing when the conditions just won't cooperate with a more thinned out, streamline template. Quickly gaining popularity in regions that have consistent small waves, the Sub Buggy helps turn a lack-luster peak into a more approachable "good wave".
THEY WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT SURFBOARDS
Each of the 31 pieces used to construct Lib-Tech surfboards are new materials to the surf industry. 30 years experience crafting and riding high performance environmentally friendly composite surf, skate and snowboards went into designing Lib-Tech's unique Waterboard process, materials, and shapes. Each fused homogeneous surf structure is handcrafted in the USA with a focus on performance and environmentally friendly manufacturing and materials. Only the stainless steel fin screws remain the same. Waterboarding is now fun and healthy!
- Max Strength and Pop!
- Strong: Nitrogen filled engineered elongated cells structure
- Completely waterproof: Closed cell, does not absorb water
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong and Smooth!
- Vibration absorption layer that also greatly enhances ding resistance and break strength, meaning these boards have a silky, smooth ride even in choppy conditions… like a musical instrument with fine tuned acoustics.
- Impact and ding resistant
WOVEN BASALT FIBER
- Smooth and Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Inherent dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant, resists heel dents
- Strong and Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- LVR43 HIGH REBOUND MATRIX has higher elongation, extreme ding resistance, and responsive rebound
- Best qualities of polyester
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
FOC ADJUSTABLE SLOT FIN SYSTEM
- Fin Freedom!
- 5/8" Performance tuning adjustability
- Lightest, toughest box on the market
- Fits many 2-tab & some solid base fins
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth and Strong!
- The metallic fibers on the rails are rubberized to give the boards a silky smooth ride even in choppy conditions, and are Dang Difficult 2 Ding (2D2D)
- Flex control and Precision
- Crush Resistant!
- Long lasting performance
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Better Basics!
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup
- More durable: Lasts longer, less dings, less boards in landfills.
- Recycled foam core: 25% - 40% recycled content in blank.
- Blank scraps all recycled.
- Elimination of hazardous resin systems.
- Non ozone depleting blowing agent.
- 100% closed cell foam won't absorb water... won't rot.
- Basalt fiber: no additives, no boron.
- No sandpaper.
- No paint brushes.
- No tape.
- No solvents except water.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
- Every waterboard is hand made by surfers in the USA near Canada at the world's most environMENTAL board factory!
*THIS LIB TECH SURFBOARD DOES NOT INCLUDE FINS**
***PHOTOS SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES!!!***