The Lib Tech Surfboards Puddle Jumper Series is Lib Tech's first ever collaboration with another surfboard shaper and they couldn't be happier. The results of ...Lost Surfboards shaper, Matt Biolos working with Lib Tech technology has spawned the perfect summer travel board.
The Puddle Jumper is a planing surface speeder. Domestic bliss with a twist. The wide outline makes for easy wave catching and down the line glide and stability. The concave bottom adds lift and increased rail curve, which allows radical top to bottom surfing. The straight rail line and vee in the tail keep the board moving forward and hold in during hard carving maneuvers.
"This is the most excited I have ever been about a small wave surfboard. Personally, it’s the best small wave board I have ever ridden. I have never made a claim like that about any board before. Since I first saw Lib Tech’s Eco-ism construction, I wanted to build a board with it. The weight to strength ratio, eco minded materials and techniques, and the fact that this tech was being done in the USA was incredibly interesting to me. I am stoked that time has finally come and hope people enjoy riding them as we have been enjoying building them." - Matt Biolos
THEY WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT SURFBOARDS
Each of the 31 pieces used to construct Lib-Tech surfboards are new materials to the surf industry. 30 years experience crafting and riding high performance environmentally friendly composite surf, skate and snowboards went into designing Lib-Tech's unique Waterboard process, materials, and shapes. Each fused homogeneous surf structure is handcrafted in the USA with a focus on performance and environmentally friendly manufacturing and materials. Only the stainless steel fin screws remain the same. Waterboarding is now fun and healthy!
- Max Strength and Pop!
- Strong: Nitrogen filled engineered elongated cells structure
- Completely waterproof: Closed cell, does not absorb water
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong and Smooth!
- Vibration absorption layer that also greatly enhances ding resistance and break strength, meaning these boards have a silky, smooth ride even in choppy conditions… like a musical instrument with fine tuned acoustics.
- Impact and ding resistant
WOVEN BASALT FIBER
- Smooth and Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Inherent dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant, resists heel dents
- Strong and Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- LVR43 HIGH REBOUND MATRIX has higher elongation, extreme ding resistance, and responsive rebound
- Best qualities of polyester
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
FOC ADJUSTABLE SLOT FIN SYSTEM
- Fin Freedom!
- 5/8" Performance tuning adjustability
- Lightest, toughest box on the market
- Fits many 2-tab & some solid base fins
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth and Strong!
- The metallic fibers on the rails are rubberized to give the boards a silky smooth ride even in choppy conditions, and are Dang Difficult 2 Ding (2D2D)
- Flex control and Precision
- Crush Resistant!
- Long lasting performance
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Better Basics!
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup
- More durable: Lasts longer, less dings, less boards in landfills.
- Recycled foam core: 25% - 40% recycled content in blank.
- Blank scraps all recycled.
- Elimination of hazardous resin systems.
- Non ozone depleting blowing agent.
- 100% closed cell foam won't absorb water... won't rot.
- Basalt fiber: no additives, no boron.
- No sandpaper.
- No paint brushes.
- No tape.
- No solvents except water.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
- Every waterboard is hand made by surfers in the USA near Canada at the world's most environMENTAL board factory!
*THIS LIB TECH SURFBOARD DOES NOT INCLUDE FINS**
***PHOTOS SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES!!!***
- Lib Tech Surfboards - 5'7" Puddle Jumper Surfboard Great indestructable small wave boardReview by Spencer Spencer
RatingThe Libtech /…LOST Puddle Jumper is the perfect answer for those less than stellar surf sessions. Whether it’s at your local break or far abroad, the durable construction is guaranteed to get your board out in the lineup ding free. I don’t even put it in a bag; I just throw it in the back of the truck and get to searching for waves.(Posted on 11/25/2015) 2015-11-25
The wide outline and flat rocker allow this board to catch waves with astonishing ease, while simultaneously allowing it to glide over flat sections. I was most surprised with the ease in which this board turns/changes directions. The pulled in tail really livens up the board which is why I picked up a 5’7” as opposed to a 5’5”. I’m 175 pounds and usually ride my boards around 30 liters. However, I found that the extra volume definitely allows me to get in waves early without inhibiting performance. If you are looking for a board that is going to excel in a variety of conditions and last a lifetime, look no further. 5/5 stars!
- Lib Tech Surfboards - 5'7" Puddle Jumper Surfboard so niceReview by Spenny Spenny
RatingI've been surfing a 7S super fish xl 7'3" on Lake Michigan for a couple years, and was a little hesitant to get a shortboard considering our waves are usually mushy and often times lacking in the push department. I've been riding the PJ for about a month now, 7-8 sessions, and it goes. It loves the mushy small stuff, and we have had a few shoulder to head high days where it was too much fun. It picks up great, paddles well, and wants to keep going. This is my first real short board (picked up a foamie earlier this summer) so I don't have anything to compare it too, but I dig it. Lib's not BSing when they say the boards are dang difficult to ding, I've dropped it a few times and its nice to be able to throw it (literally) in the back of the truck. Super light, super fun, nice job boys! Thanks Cleanline! I'm 5'11"/155lbs and of intermediate surfing abilities. Set up as a thruster.(Posted on 11/6/2015) 2015-11-06
- Lib Tech Surfboards - 5'7" Puddle Jumper Surfboard WowReview by Mr. W Mr. W
RatingI saw the lib tech puddle jumper on social media (Instagram &facebook) appear a few months ago, and instantly called cleanline once they announced they were getting them. A small deposit, and a drive south, allowed me the privilege to ride this beaut.(Posted on 6/1/2015) 2015-06-01
Small wave machine. At 200 lbs, 6'0, I am power surfer with above average/advanced surfing skills, and the 5'7 fit perfectly in the small NW beachbreak.
Previous small wave models I have surfed the last few years include Neckbread 5'8, jc trd 5'8, lost rocket 5'9, and it tops them all.
Wish it keep with fins and NORMAL FCS fins slots. Only negative.
Lib tech technology seems legit
Write Your Own Review