Short, round and ready for action packed surfing, the Lib Tech Short Round Surfboard is a modern groveler hybrid. Have high performance fun on a shape that can exploit the bright side of surfing in less than perfect waves. Sporting a nice full outline with a wide forward point, the shape of the Short Round makes paddling easy and takes off fluid and smooth. Once on the face, the combination of low entry rocker and wide-ish nose blended with the generous concave create a speedy little board that runs down the line fast and furious.
A sweet option for filling the gap between true groveler and classic shortboard, the Short Round has features from the contest world fused with a design for the everyday surfer. The modern bump squash tail, the double concave between fins, the moderate rocker, they collectively work together to forge a shape that can do it all in average day to day conditions. The lightweight Lib Tech materials and proven durability mean the Short Round is sure to deliver reliable performance for session after session of enjoyment.
THEY WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT SURFBOARDS
Each of the 31 pieces used to construct Lib-Tech surfboards are new materials to the surf industry. 30 years experience crafting and riding high performance environmentally friendly composite surf, skate and snowboards went into designing Lib-Tech's unique Waterboard process, materials, and shapes. Each fused homogeneous surf structure is handcrafted in the USA with a focus on performance and environmentally friendly manufacturing and materials. Only the stainless steel fin screws remain the same. Waterboarding is now fun and healthy!
- Max Strength and Pop!
- Strong: Nitrogen filled engineered elongated cells structure
- Completely waterproof: Closed cell, does not absorb water
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong and Smooth!
- Vibration absorption layer that also greatly enhances ding resistance and break strength, meaning these boards have a silky, smooth ride even in choppy conditions… like a musical instrument with fine tuned acoustics.
- Impact and ding resistant
WOVEN BASALT FIBER
- Smooth and Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Inherent dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant, resists heel dents
- Strong and Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- LVR43 HIGH REBOUND MATRIX has higher elongation, extreme ding resistance, and responsive rebound
- Best qualities of polyester
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
FOC ADJUSTABLE SLOT FIN SYSTEM
- Fin Freedom!
- 5/8" Performance tuning adjustability
- Lightest, toughest box on the market
- Fits many 2-tab & some solid base fins
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth and Strong!
- The metallic fibers on the rails are rubberized to give the boards a silky smooth ride even in choppy conditions, and are Dang Difficult 2 Ding (2D2D)
- Flex control and Precision
- Crush Resistant!
- Long lasting performance
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Better Basics!
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup
- More durable: Lasts longer, less dings, less boards in landfills.
- Recycled foam core: 25% - 40% recycled content in blank.
- Blank scraps all recycled.
- Elimination of hazardous resin systems.
- Non ozone depleting blowing agent.
- 100% closed cell foam won't absorb water... won't rot.
- Basalt fiber: no additives, no boron.
- No sandpaper.
- No paint brushes.
- No tape.
- No solvents except water.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
- Every waterboard is hand made by surfers in the USA near Canada at the world's most environMENTAL board factory!
*THIS LIB TECH SURFBOARD DOES NOT INCLUDE FINS**
***PHOTOS SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES!!!***