Break out of the doldrums of small surf on the hybrid Lib Tech Sub Buggy Surfboard. The blend of this epic Mayhem shape with Lib Tech materials and construction result in a lightweight everyday board that can endure a long summer of lip smashing action. This fun and forgiving groveler acts more like your favorite shortboard allowing you to get anywhere on the wave, with a sound and reliable feeling underfoot.
The Sub Buggy has a gentle entry rocker that encourages drive and forward momentum. The nose and tail hold a bit of width creating a nice landing platform without sacrificing responsiveness. It's a shape that allows for maneuvers, tricks and on rail surfing when the conditions just won't cooperate with a more thinned out, streamline template. Quickly gaining popularity in regions that have consistent small waves, the Sub Buggy helps turn a lack-luster peak into a more approachable "good wave".
THEY WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT SURFBOARDS
Each of the 31 pieces used to construct Lib-Tech surfboards are new materials to the surf industry. 30 years experience crafting and riding high performance environmentally friendly composite surf, skate and snowboards went into designing Lib-Tech's unique Waterboard process, materials, and shapes. Each fused homogeneous surf structure is handcrafted in the USA with a focus on performance and environmentally friendly manufacturing and materials. Only the stainless steel fin screws remain the same. Waterboarding is now fun and healthy!
- Max Strength and Pop!
- Strong: Nitrogen filled engineered elongated cells structure
- Completely waterproof: Closed cell, does not absorb water
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong and Smooth!
- Vibration absorption layer that also greatly enhances ding resistance and break strength, meaning these boards have a silky, smooth ride even in choppy conditions… like a musical instrument with fine tuned acoustics.
- Impact and ding resistant
WOVEN BASALT FIBER
- Smooth and Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Inherent dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant, resists heel dents
- Strong and Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- LVR43 HIGH REBOUND MATRIX has higher elongation, extreme ding resistance, and responsive rebound
- Best qualities of polyester
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
FOC ADJUSTABLE SLOT FIN SYSTEM
- Fin Freedom!
- 5/8" Performance tuning adjustability
- Lightest, toughest box on the market
- Fits many 2-tab & some solid base fins
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth and Strong!
- The metallic fibers on the rails are rubberized to give the boards a silky smooth ride even in choppy conditions, and are Dang Difficult 2 Ding (2D2D)
- Flex control and Precision
- Crush Resistant!
- Long lasting performance
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Better Basics!
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup
- More durable: Lasts longer, less dings, less boards in landfills.
- Recycled foam core: 25% - 40% recycled content in blank.
- Blank scraps all recycled.
- Elimination of hazardous resin systems.
- Non ozone depleting blowing agent.
- 100% closed cell foam won't absorb water... won't rot.
- Basalt fiber: no additives, no boron.
- No sandpaper.
- No paint brushes.
- No tape.
- No solvents except water.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
- Every waterboard is hand made by surfers in the USA near Canada at the world's most environMENTAL board factory!
*THIS LIB TECH SURFBOARD DOES NOT INCLUDE FINS**
***PHOTOS SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES!!!***