The sleek, high thrust Hydro Tech Swim Fins are comfortable swim flippers for everyday fun in the water. Constructed using TPR Technology and Hydro's revolutionary V-Rail design, these durable swim fins make the most out of each kick. The Hydro Tech Swim Fins are a go to for bodyboarders and swimmers, offering proven comfort and efficiency.
- Contour Ankle strap designed to ensure maximum comfort
- Designed to avoid the fin catching when bodyboarders ride in the drop-knee position
- Toe drain hole to ensure water and sand are quickly flushed
- Bars on the underside of the blade that provide rigidity, durability and stronger thrust
- Hydro's patented V Rail Design creates more surface area to increase kick thrust
- A unique combination of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and 100% Natural Rubber
- Shoe size 5 - 7 = S
Shoe size 7 - 9 = M
Shoe size 8 - 10 = ML
Shoe size 9 - 11 = L
Shoe size 11 - 13 = XL
- All sizes in USA shoe size
- Hydro Tech Swim Fins Fun suzeReview by Surf fins Surf fins
RatingFins are exactly what was wanted...except they are a bit small. You may wish to consider finding a manufacturer that can increase length and width a bit. Normal shoe size is 14 for this individual and finding any kind of fin long enough for him or many hundreds of tall people is very difficult. There is a market.(Posted on 12/29/2016) 2016-12-29
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy