The lightweight Hurley Phantom 3mm Wetsuit supplies both the quality and function demanded in the lineup. The combination of Hurley's insanely pliable Flexlight Neoprene and the innovative Thermo Light Reflective Interior, make an insulating thermal layer against your core that sheds water, blocks wind and retains heat from the sun. All seams on the Phantom Wetsuit are glued and blind-stitched, externally sealed with a Power Seam weld and then reinforced internally with a long lasting split neoprene tape. Drawing inspiration from the up and coming generation, Hurley holds its own with quality designs, progressive materials and unmistakable style. With an eye on professional level comfort, the Phantom Fullsuit supplies a second skin of insulation for those amphibious athletes that want to chase waves all day long.
Neoprene: Flex Light Neoprene
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: MFS0000330
- 100% Super Stretch Flex Light Neoprene has More Stretch, and is Lighter and More Flexible
- Thermo Light Interior offers Heat Reflective Technology with Minimal Water Absorption
- Chest/Back are 3mm Exoflex Neoprene
- Arms/Legs are 3mm Flexlight Neoprene
- Chest Zip Entry has Minimal Bulk with a Contoured Water Tight Design for Easy Changing and Reduced Flushing
- External Power Seams that Offer Strength and Flexibility
- 100% SCS Split Internal Neoprene Tape
- Anatomical Seam Placement lets you Move Naturally
- Liquid Tape Cuff Seals Prevent Flushing on the Wrists and Ankles
- Seam-Free Paddle Zones for Maximum Range of Motion
- Supratex Abrasion-Resistant Knee Shields Provide Comfort and Impact Protection
- Pre-Bent Leg and Engineered Embossing at the Back of the Knee Provide an Anatomical Fit
- Exterior Stealth Key Pocket with Cord
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Hurley Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about the size suit you need please give us a call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Click here to shop Hurley Wetsuits
Nike stands behind the quality of Hurley products and is more than willing to accommodate wetsuits that meet our criteria. Hurley is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated at Hurley's discretion. We offer a one-year wetsuit warranty on any workmanship defects and a six-month warranty on all material defects. All Hurley surf accessories have a 90-day warranty against any defect in both materials and workmanship.
The following are not covered under the warranty.
- Alterations (unless executed by an authorized Hurley repair facility)
- Materials more than six months from date of original purchase, or 90 days for accessories
- Products classified as seconds, samples, promotional, or used
- Damage caused by sunlight, chlorine, mistreatment, or consequential damage
- Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes
- Requests without valid proof of purchase
- Improper fit caused by incorrect size purchased
- Tears caused by force or finger gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit
If you purchased your wetsuit from an authorized Hurley retailer, please contact that retailer for warranty service. If you can't return it to the retailer, please email email@example.com with a description of the issue and pictures of the wetsuit and receipt.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy