The lightweight Hurley Fusion 3/2 Wetsuit will cloak you in a warm layer of stretchy neoprene for long, action packed sessions. Hurley's insanely pliable Flexlight Neoprene allows for absolute freedom of movement, while the anatomically placed glued and blind-stitched seams provide a tight and secure hold between panels. All seams on the Fusion Wetsuit are fully reinforced internally with a long lasting split neoprene tape that feels smooth against the skin. Body warming hollow fiber insulation panels cover the chest and back behind a smooth skin exterior that repels wind and locks in heat, ensuring you stay comfortably warm. Drawing inspiration from the up and coming generation, Hurley holds its own with quality designs, progressive materials and unmistakable style. The Fusion Fullsuit is a fine example of high level performance blended with athlete inspired design, creating a cool water suit that will not disappoint.
Neoprene: Flex Light Neoprene
Seams: GBS Seams with Internal Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: MFS0000190
- 100% Super Stretch Flex Light Neoprene has More Stretch, and is Lighter and More Flexible
- Hollow Fiber Chest and Back Paneling Wicks Water and Insulates for Lasting Warmth
- Chest/Back/Sides are 3mm Exoflex Neoprene
- Arms/Legs are 2mm Flexlight Neoprene
- Chest Zip Entry has Minimal Bulk with a Contoured Water Tight Design for Easy Changing and Reduced Flushing
- 100% SCS Split Internal Neoprene Tape
- Anatomical Seam Placement lets you Move Naturally
- Liquid Tape Cuff Seals Prevent Flushing on the Wrists and Ankles
- Seam-Free Paddle Zones for Maximum Range of Motion
- Supratex Abrasion-Resistant Knee Shields Provide Comfort and Impact Protection
- Pre-Bent Leg and Engineered Embossing at the Back of the Knee Provide an Anatomical Fit
- Exterior Stealth Key Pocket with Cord
- Hurley Fusion 3/2 Wetsuit Very goodReview by Ami Ami
RatingVery good wetsuit(Posted on 11/3/2016) 2016-11-03
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Hurley Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about the size suit you need please give us a call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Click here to shop Hurley Wetsuits
Nike stands behind the quality of Hurley products and is more than willing to accommodate wetsuits that meet our criteria. Hurley is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated at Hurley's discretion. We offer a one-year wetsuit warranty on any workmanship defects and a six-month warranty on all material defects. All Hurley surf accessories have a 90-day warranty against any defect in both materials and workmanship.
The following are not covered under the warranty.
- Alterations (unless executed by an authorized Hurley repair facility)
- Materials more than six months from date of original purchase, or 90 days for accessories
- Products classified as seconds, samples, promotional, or used
- Damage caused by sunlight, chlorine, mistreatment, or consequential damage
- Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes
- Requests without valid proof of purchase
- Improper fit caused by incorrect size purchased
- Tears caused by force or finger gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit
If you purchased your wetsuit from an authorized Hurley retailer, please contact that retailer for warranty service. If you can't return it to the retailer, please email email@example.com with a description of the issue and pictures of the wetsuit and receipt.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy