Hotline Wetsuits have been a staple of the central west coast for over 20 years, they are some of the most warm and durable coldwater wetsuits out there.
Designed in Santa Cruz, Calif., the 5/4mm Reflex 1.0 premium fullsuit features 100% "like butter feel" neoprene for ease of entry and effortless paddling. This suit includes an anatomically correct, heavy-duty hood with drawstring. TRI-PLY Bubble Rubber technology aids in core warmth and wind resistance in harsh conditions.
- TRI-PLY Bubble Rubber technology for core warm and comfort
- New! 50% wider Magnum FireSeam GT Tape on all seams
- G2 Fly Zip entry: Ease of entry, less flush
- 100% "like butter feel" neoprene: Super stretchy, light, and warm
- Ring of Fire: Stitching around entry panel protects its integrity
- Anatomically correct, heavy-duty hood with drawstring
- Melco critical reinforcements for longevity
- K2 knee pads- Kevlar blend with extra stretch
- Triple-glued, blind stitched seams
- YKK zipper
- EZ key pocket
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Hotline Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about the size suit you need please give us a call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Hotline Wetsuit Size Chart
Hotline Wetsuits carry a lifetime warranty on workmanship and a one year warranty on materials, provided you care for your suit with care instructions provided.
Send Repairs To:
719 Swift St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance 888-546-6176
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.