Hotline Wetsuits have been a staple of the central west coast for over 20 years, they are some of the most warm and durable coldwater wetsuits out there.
Designed in Santa Cruz, Calif., the 5/4mm Reflex 1.0 premium fullsuit features 100% "like butter feel" neoprene for ease of entry and effortless paddling. This suit includes an anatomically correct, heavy-duty hood with drawstring. TRI-PLY Bubble Rubber technology aids in core warmth and wind resistance in harsh conditions.
Neoprene: 100% "Like Butter" Neoprene
Seams: Magnum FireSeam GT Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: H5423
- TRI-PLY Bubble Rubber technology for core warm and comfort
- 50% wider Magnum FireSeam GT Tape on all seams
- G2 Fly Zip entry: Ease of entry, less flush
- 100% "like butter feel" neoprene: Super stretchy, light, and warm
- Ring of Fire: Stitching around entry panel protects its integrity
- Anatomically correct, heavy-duty hood with drawstring
- Melco critical reinforcements for longevity
- K2 knee pads- Kevlar blend with extra stretch
- Triple-glued, blind stitched seams
- YKK zipper
- EZ key pocket
- Hotline Reflex 1.0 Hooded 5/4 Chest Zip Wetsuit Reflex 5/4Review by Lonestar Lonestar
RatingI just bought a 5/4 Reflex Hotline and love it.. It is super warm and flexible and the fit is awesome! I highly recommend a Hotline if you want quality, warmth and flexibility!(Posted on 6/7/2016) 2016-06-07
- Hotline Reflex 1.0 Hooded 5/4 Chest Zip Wetsuit Scrumptious warm and lightweightReview by Steve of Santa Cruz Steve of Santa Cruz
RatingI have an Excel 5/4 with an included hood and it was the best winter suit I ever imagined. To augment this suit, I bought a Hotline Reflex 5/4 with hoodie. Wow! It is 25% lighter than the excel and very warm. I an 6' 1" and lost 25 lbs since my last birthday, I expected it to be a chilly 2016 winter. .(Posted on 6/7/2016) 2016-06-07
It's easier to get in and out of. We have 52-60 degree water here and overcast/wind.
This is a superior suit, Lighter and warmer than any of my previous winter suits. The Excel suit is in the back of the rack. Oh, it drys real quick between sessions.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Hotline Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about the size suit you need please give us a call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Hotline Wetsuit Size Chart
Hotline Wetsuits carry a lifetime warranty on workmanship and a one year warranty on materials, provided you care for your suit with care instructions provided.
Send Repairs To:
719 Swift St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance 888-546-6176
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy