The Gorilla Sloth Palm Trend Shank Fins are strong, efficient and have sweet palm trees on them. Palms are like cockroaches. They were here long before us, and they'll be here long after us. They're the only things standing after a hurricane. Make a hurricane of your own by throwing some spray as you carve down the line.
Made with the Gorilla Machete template, an all-around fin for a diverse range of surfers. A highly functional template with a flat foil on the side fins delivering fast, controlled directional changes. Grab these sick fins for your stick and get wet.
- Size: Large
- Fins in set: 3
- Material: RTM (Resin Transfer Moulding)
***Exclusively for the FCS II Fin System; will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System***
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. When paired with FCS II compatible fins, it’s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools.
What you’ll find when you ride the FCS II system is more speed, more drive, more acceleration, and most importantly more response from your board. This equates to better surfing, and you’ll be in the line up faster.
- Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
- Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
- Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
- Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
- Honeycomb Construction Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy