The moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to. The Gorilla Moon Beams Melon Tri-Quad Fins will get you out of the house and into the water. These medium size fins have eye-catching graphics and are good for ripping all sorts of juice in 2 to 10 ft waves. With thruster and quad options you'll be ready to have fun in a variety of conditions.
Made with the Gorilla Machete template, an all-around fin for a diverse range of surfers. A highly functional template with a flat foil on the side fins delivering fast, controlled directional changes. Grab these sick fins for your stick and get wet.
- Size: Medium
- Fins in set: 5
- Material: RTM (Resin Transfer Moulding)
***Exclusively for the FCS II Fin System; will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System***
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. When paired with FCS II compatible fins, it’s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools.
What you’ll find when you ride the FCS II system is more speed, more drive, more acceleration, and most importantly more response from your board. This equates to better surfing, and you’ll be in the line up faster.
- Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
- Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
- Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
- Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
- Honeycomb Construction Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy