Gabriel Medina's signature high performance shortboard traction pad.
Gorilla uses high quality EVA foam to make a tail pad that offers incredible grip, is light-weight and does not absorb water. Industrial grade adhesive ensures Gorilla pads stay stuck to your board.
One Piece Pad
- Minimizes interference with water flow around the rails of the tail to reduce drag
- Maximizes area for adhesion, increasing strength of kick
- Minimizes weight
- Maintains a moderately high and steep kick for performance surfing
- A 3-dimensional, tapered, delta-shaped arch.
- Designed to lock the foot into the back of the pad for hard turning
- Increased sensitivity when the foot is forward in a trimming position
- High-density foam
Diamond III Groove
- An evolution of the Diamond II, the Diamond III features a more spaced out groove pattern allowing your feet to sink down and lock into the grip
- The groove is also more aggressive with more angular shapes and multiple levels
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.