The Go Pro Smart Remote 2.0 lets you control your Go Pro remotely from distances of up to 600’ with this wearable, waterproof remote. Perfect for gear-mounted shots, you can power the camera on/off, adjust settings, start/stop recording and capture photos. When used with HERO4 and Session cameras, you can also access the Settings/Tag button to quickly change settings, or use HiLight Tag to mark key moments while recording for easy playback, editing and sharing. Smart Remote enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time, and features 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote.
- Delivers full remote control of all camera functions, including shutter, on/off and settings
- Settings/Tag button allows you to quickly adjust settings or mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag (HERO4 and Session cameras only)
- Up to 600’ (180m) range in optimal conditions
- Rugged design is wearable, mountable and waterproof to 33’ (10m)
- 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote
- Built-in LCD mirrors your camera’s status screen for quick confirmation of camera functions and settings
- Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to gear, usb charging cable, and the Smart Rremote
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy