Offering complete head and face protection , the Gath Full Retractable Visored Helmet has been long favored by water sportsmen and rescue services for years. The unique close fit and stable design paired with the full face visor is optimal for shelter from the sun, helicopter prop wash and spray encountered while driving personal water crafts. The RV comes standard with fully adjustable audio vents and a gray visor that is is designed to retract up for normal vision or slide down to provide total face and eye UV protection.
Providing both total vision and maximum face protection against the damaging elements, the Retractable Visor Helmet is made from the latest high-impact shatterproof plastic. Made using non-stretch, standards-approved webbing and standards-approved quick-release buckles for a secure retention and fitted with a neoprene anti-rash sleeve for added comfort. All Gath helmet custom-built screws and rivets are made from strong non-corrosive, saltwater-resistant materials making these helmets low maintenance and easy-to-clean. This helmet has an advanced design that will deliver security and comfort, giving you the ability to be safe as possible while you pursue your goals in the water.
- Retractable Visor - High-impact shatterproof plastic designed to provide total face and eye UV protection that blocks out more than 98% of UV sunlight, regardless of visor color.
- Face and Head Protection - Durable UV visor shields face and eyes and molded high-density foam padding adds protective insulation from bumps, helps hold helmet in proper position, and adds sizing element for optimal fit.
- Neck Protection - The low volume, lightweight, rounded shell shape helps protect from the effects of "bucketing" water or from "snagging" the reef, a leash, or your board.
- More Secure, Suction Cup Fit - Molded, closed-cell liner offers comfort, security and proper fitting of head shape.
- First Class Materials - The Full Retractable Visored's shell is high impact resistant, quality ABS plastic. The molded closed-cell foam liner is comfortable and non-absorbent. Non-corrosive components and adhesives mean long-lasting durability and low maintenance.
- Ultra-lightweight - The Full Retractable Visored weighs only 460-510 grams (.62 lb.-.67 lb.), depending on size. You might forget you're wearing it!
- Gath Full Retractable Visored Helmet Essential for Open Water LifeguardsReview by Yukon Cornelius Yukon Cornelius
RatingAs an Ocean Lifeguard, I would say hands down this is one of the best helmets I've used in Ocean Rescue. I only wish that it was required for all people who operate jetski's to wear helmets. If you're a serious and dedicated beach or ocean lifeguard, this product is for you.(Posted on 4/13/2016) 2016-04-13
- Gath Full Retractable Visored Helmet Great Product, Outstanding Service!Review by Tyson Tyson
RatingReceived my Gath Full Retractable Visored Helmet from Cleanline Surf ahead of schedule. Customer service was great! Loved the handwritten personalized note! Means a lot to me at least that someone is taking the time to do such a thing in this day and age.(Posted on 12/3/2015) 2015-12-03
Helmet is great. Fits nicely. Lightweight. Visor is a great feature. I use it while riding a surf mat. Gopro fits good on top as well. I am very satisfied with not only the product, but with the vendor service as well. I will go out of my way to do business with Cleanline Surf in the future.
- Gath Full Retractable Visored Helmet Love this helmetReview by Body Surfer Body Surfer
RatingThe Gath Retractable Visored Helmet is the real deal! Aerodynamic and light with virtually no drag at all. I body surf big waves and used this helmet in surf up to 20' last week at Sandy Beach Full Point and Generals when hurricane Jimena passed the islands. Also, the bright yellow helmet made it easier for surfers to see me in the water and reduced the risk of me getting run over by them.(Posted on 9/16/2015) 2015-09-16
- Gath Full Retractable Visored Helmet The Gath Helmet is everything I was hoping for and more.Review by Timbo Timbo
Rating"I could'nt be more pleased with the service and the product"(Posted on 2/27/2015) 2015-02-27
Write Your Own Review
For a proper helmet fit check out the Gath Full Retractable Visored Helmet Size Chart available below. If you've never worn a water helmet before or are uncertain about your sizing, don't be afraid to give us a ring and the staff at Cleanline Surf will be standing by ready to assist you in finding the perfect fit.
|Helmet Size||Fits Head Size mm||Fits Head Size Inches||American Hat Size|
|XS||530 - 540||21 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 6 7/8|
|S||540 - 555||21 1/4 - 21 7/8||6 3/4 - 7|
|M||555 - 575||21 7/8 - 22 5/8||7 - 7 1/4|
|L||575 - 590||22 5/8 - 23 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
|XL||590 - 595||23 1/4 - 23 3/8||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XXL||595 - 605||23 3/8 - 23 5/8||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
*Chart is a guide only as head shapes vary. Measurements should be taken mid-forehead, just above the ears.
Gath 3-year Warranty
Gath products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from the date of purchase, provided they are used as intended and the care instructions are strictly followed. This warranty does not cover scratches to the Gath or the effects of overexposure to heat.
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy