The FCS II TC Quad SUP Fin is Tom Carroll's signature FCS II SUP fin. It is a highly responsive, surf specific quad set for performing tight radius turns in the most critical sections of the wave.
- Size: Medium
- Fins in set: 4
- Material: Performance Core Carbon
- Height: 4.61", 117mm
- Base: Depth: 4.49", 114mm
- Area: 15.28 sq in / 9860 sq mm
- Sweep: 33.7°
- Height: 3.90" / 99mm
- Base: 3.47" / 88mm
- Area: 10.49 sq in / 67660 sq mm
- Sweep: 32.2°
PERFORMANCE CORE CARBON
Dynamic RTM construction with strategically placed carbon compliments the template and sweep angle of the fin, and produce a bespoke flex pattern with remarkable memory properties. In the water this translates to immediate response when loading up the fins and driving through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favored by power surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
***Exclusively for the FCS II Fin System; will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System***
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. When paired with fins from the new FCS II Essential Series, it’s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools.
What you’ll find when you ride the new FCS II system is more speed, more drive, more acceleration, and most importantly more response from your board. This equates to better surfing, and you’ll be in the line up faster.
Our team riders have given the new FCS II system their personal tick of approval, which is validation from the best surfers on the planet.
- Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
- Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
- Backward Compatible: Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
- Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
- Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
- Honeycomb Construction Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy