Simon Anderson's FCS II SA PC Tri-Quad Fin Set complements any style shortboard in intense surf where you want equal parts drive and release. Best suited to high performance surfing, the SA PC Fins help maintain speed and control through turns, giving you the confidence and ability to remain focused on the next critical section. Give yourself options by using it as a thruster, a quad or even a twin to mix and match the fin set-up with wave types and conditions.
- Size: Medium (65 - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- Fins in set: 5
- Ideal Conditions: A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Board Types: For all board types. Best suited to performance and hybrid shortboards. *Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Material: Performance Core, a versatile RTM construction that delivers a consistent feel similar to a traditional fiberglass fin, but with the advantage of reduced weight. The stiff flex pattern extends progressively from the base through to the tip helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. PC fins are reliable, very responsive, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Base: 4.33″ / 110mm
Depth: 4.53″ / 115mm
Area: 14.57″² / 9400mm²
Base: 4.09″ / 103mm
Depth: 4.26″ / 108mm
Area: 12.63″² / 8150mm²
***Exclusively for the FCS II Fin System; will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System***
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. When paired with fins from the new FCS II Essential Series, it’s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools.
What you’ll find when you ride the new FCS II system is more speed, more drive, more acceleration, and most importantly more response from your board. This equates to better surfing, and you’ll be in the line up faster.
Our team riders have given the new FCS II system their personal tick of approval, which is validation from the best surfers on the planet.
- Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
- Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
- Backward Compatible: Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
- Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
- Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
- Honeycomb Construction: Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy