FCS II Reactor GF Tri Set
Made for tight turns & snaps, the FCS II Reactor GF Tri Set excels in hollow waves and designed for surfers who like to stay tight in the pocket and perform aerial maneuvers. The upright template with flat foil on the side fins allows for acute directional changes and fast reactions for performing tight radius turns.
- Size: Medium (65Kg - 80 Kg)
- Fins in set: 3
- Ideal Conditions: Suits hollow waves and punchy beach breaks.
- Board Types: Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker. *Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Fin Material: Glass Flex has been formulated to replicate the flex and memory properties of hand layed fiberglass. It's advantages over other composite fin materials include stiffness, a more positive flex pattern (nice tip flex, little base flex) and remarkable flex memory. The precision of the injection moulding process ensures the highest accuracy in geometry in each fin produced.
- Base: 4.34 in, 110 mm
- Depth: 4.57 in, 116 mm
- Area: 14.96 sq in, 9650 sq mm
- Sweep: 31.9°
- Foil: Flat
***Exclusively for the FCS II Fin System; will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System***
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. When paired with fins from the new FCS II Essential Series, it’s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools.
What you’ll find when you ride the new FCS II system is more speed, more drive, more acceleration, and most importantly more response from your board. This equates to better surfing, and you’ll be in the line up faster.
Our team riders have given the new FCS II system their personal tick of approval, which is validation from the best surfers on the planet.
- Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
- Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
- Backward Compatible: Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
- Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
- Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
- Honeycomb Construction Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy