FCS II Performer Neo Glass Tri Set
FCS continues to develop fin technology with the state-of-the-art fin construction known as Neo Glass. Providing a balance of speed, flow & response these fin excel in all conditions. Neo Glass draws on a precision engineering process and a unique combination of materials to produce a fin that delivers pro standard performance.
The FCS II Performer in Neo Glass is a reliable all-round fin for a diverse range of surfers, conditions and board types. Designed for surfers wanting a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns this template is well proportioned with Inside Foil Technology (IFT) delivering a balance of drive, pivot and hold.
Size: Medium (65Kg - 80 Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
Fins in set: 3
Ideal Conditions: A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
Board Types: Recommended for all board types. *Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Stiff Milled Fiberglass - Neo Glass fins are manufactured using 50% long strand milled fiberglass and the highest grade industrial nylon available. This material blend is light and stiff, which allows you to push hard against your fins and control your turns, even in the most critical of situations.
- Engineered Foils – Engineered foils are designed to complement each fin template so the flex is activated in the correct location on the fin, at the ideal moment on a wave.
- Precision Engineered – The precision engineering process ensures the geometric accuracy of each Neo Glass fin produced. Wave after wave, turn after turn, Neo Glass produces a consistent feel across a wide range of conditions and wave sizes.
- High Memory Recall – Neo Glass fins possess very high memory recall; meaning the speed at which the material returns to a neutral position once the flex has been activated. This helps you accelerate quickly and maintain momentum as you transition through your turns.
Material: Neo Glass Construction. Lightweight, moulded fiberglass construction delivering pro standard performance. The high fiberglass content makes these fins stiff and responsive, and the engineered foils provide a consistent feel in a range of different conditions. The performance of Neo Glass fins can be attributed to number of key features:
Base: 4.37″ / 111.0mm
Depth: 4.55″ / 115mm
Area: 14.81″² / 9554mm²
***Exclusively for the FCS II Fin System; will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System***
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. When paired with fins from the new FCS II Essential Series, it’s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools.
What you’ll find when you ride the new FCS II system is more speed, more drive, more acceleration, and most importantly more response from your board. This equates to better surfing, and you’ll be in the line up faster.
Our team riders have given the new FCS II system their personal tick of approval, which is validation from the best surfers on the planet.
- Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
- Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
- Backward Compatible: Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
- Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
- Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
- Honeycomb Construction: Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
- FCS II Fins Performer Neo Glass Tri Medium - Blue/Black Nice fins Review by diego diego
RatingThey look really cool and they feel smoth on my surfboard!(Posted on 5/13/2015) 2015-05-13
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy