FCS II Performer GF Tri Set
With a balance of speed, flow & response the FCS II Performer GF Tri Set excels in all conditions. An all-around fin designed for surfers wanting a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns yet still perfectly reliable for a range of surfers, conditions and board types. This well proportioned template is made with Inside Foil Technology (IFT) delivering a balance of drive, pivot and hold.
- Size: Medium (65Kg - 80 Kg)
- Fins in set: 3
- Ideal Conditions: A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Board Types: Recommended for all board types. *Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Material: Glass Flex has been formulated to replicate the flex and memory properties of hand layed fiberglass. It's advantages over other composite fin materials include stiffness, a more positive flex pattern (nice tip flex, little base flex) and remarkable flex memory. The precision of the injection moulding process ensures the highest accuracy in geometry in each fin produced.
- Foil: Inside Foil Technology (IFT) delivering a balance of drive, pivot and hold.
- Base: 4.37 in, 111 mm
- Depth: 4.55 in, 115 mm
- Area: 14.81 sq in, 9554 sq mm
- Sweep: 33.7°
- Foil: Inside
***Exclusively for the FCS II Fin System; will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System***
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. When paired with fins from the new FCS II Essential Series, it’s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools.
What you’ll find when you ride the new FCS II system is more speed, more drive, more acceleration, and most importantly more response from your board. This equates to better surfing, and you’ll be in the line up faster.
Our team riders have given the new FCS II system their personal tick of approval, which is validation from the best surfers on the planet.
- Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
- Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
- Backward Compatible: Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
- Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
- Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
- Honeycomb Construction Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.