FCS II KA PC Tri Set
Kolohe Andino’s signature thruster set features a geometrical pattern and different colors on each face. The best way to describe Kolohe’s style of surfing is fast and explosive. He likes to push hard off the bottom and then perform dynamic turns on and above the lip. The well balanced nature of the KA template facilitates this style of surfing perfectly.
- Size: Small (55kg - 70Kg)
- Fins in set: 3
- Ideal Conditions: Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
- Board Types: Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker. *Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Material: Performance Core (PC) material and construction is designed to deliver the feeling of a traditional fiberglass fin with the added performance of reduced weight. The RTM (Resin Transfer Moulding) process produces a lightweight fin with remarkable flex, a smooth feel and an impressive aesthetic.
- Base: 4.37″ / 111mm
- Depth: 4.41″ / 112mm
- Area: 13.86″² / 8934mm²
- Sweep: 33.7°
- Foil: Flat
***Exclusively for the FCS II Fin System; will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System***
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. When paired with fins from the new FCS II Essential Series, it’s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools.
What you’ll find when you ride the new FCS II system is more speed, more drive, more acceleration, and most importantly more response from your board. This equates to better surfing, and you’ll be in the line up faster.
Our team riders have given the new FCS II system their personal tick of approval, which is validation from the best surfers on the planet.
- Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
- Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
- Backward Compatible: Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
- Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
- Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
- Honeycomb Construction: Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy