Developed in conjunction with shaper Darren Handley, the FCS II DHD PC Tri-Quad Set is a versatile fin ideal for controlled maneuvers in critical sections. These fins have a unique gloss finish on the inside face and sanded finish on the outside face and are perfectly suited to performance and hybrid shortboards. With quad and thruster options you have maximum versatility to take on all types of conditions.
- Size: Medium (65 - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- Fins in set: 5
- Ideal Conditions: A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Board Types: For all board types. Best suited to performance and hybrid shortboards. *Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Material: Performance Glass (PG) material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fibreglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics and proven durability. PG fins are the perfect transition fin for surfers moving from fixed fins to the convenience, accuracy and performance of FCS.
- Foil: A flat inside face combined with a convex outside face. The traditional flat sided foil offers an even combination of drive, pivot and hold and provides a very consistent, reliable feel over a wide variety of conditions.
- Base: 4.41 in, 112 mm
- Depth: 4.57 in, 116 mm
- Area: 15.49 sq in, 9994 sq mm
- Sweep: 35.4°
- Foil: Flat
- Base: 4.09 in, 113 mm
- Depth: 4.26 in, 108 mm
- Area: 12.61 sq in, 8135 sq mm
- Sweep: 32.2°
- Foil: 80/20
***Exclusively for the FCS II Fin System; will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System***
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer, the surfboard and the fins. When paired with fins from the new FCS II Essential Series, it’s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools.
What you’ll find when you ride the new FCS II system is more speed, more drive, more acceleration, and most importantly more response from your board. This equates to better surfing, and you’ll be in the line up faster.
Our team riders have given the new FCS II system their personal tick of approval, which is validation from the best surfers on the planet.
- Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
- Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
- Backward Compatible: Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
- Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
- Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
- Honeycomb Construction Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy