Hydro Tech Swim Fins have become one of the highest thrust fins on the market. The first Hydro “Original Fins” were developed over 24 years ago. With tons of great features combined with a comfortable foot pocket, and it's no wonder watermen all around the world including lifeguards, rescue services, athletes, bodyboarders and bodysurfers alike, have been choosing to use the Hydro Swim Fins for decades.
These upgraded Hydro Tech Swim Fins have new Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) Technology, a unique combination of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and 100% Natural Rubber, designed to maximize power to kick ratio. The fins symmetrical design eradicates leg twist motion allowing longer surfs and less strain/injury to the user. Excellent performance fins at an affordable price.
- A comfortable high thrust fin suited to bodyboarders and swimmers.
- Patented “V” rail design surface area for extra thrust.
- Designed to avoid the fin catching when bodyboarders ride in the dropknee position.
- Toe drain hole to ensure water & sand are efficiently flushed.
- Ergonomic foot design for a super comfy fit.
- Contour Ankle strap designed to ensure maximum comfort.
- Bars on the underside of the blade that provide rigidity, durability and stronger thrust.
All sizes in USA shoe size.
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.