Hydro Tech Swim Fins have become one of the highest thrust fins on the market. The first Hydro “Original Fins” were developed over 24 years ago. With tons of great features combined with a comfortable foot pocket, and it's no wonder watermen all around the world including lifeguards, rescue services, athletes, bodyboarders and bodysurfers alike, have been choosing to use the Hydro Swim Fins for decades.
These upgraded Hydro Tech Swim Fins have new Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) Technology, a unique combination of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and 100% Natural Rubber, designed to maximize power to kick ratio. The fins symmetrical design eradicates leg twist motion allowing longer surfs and less strain/injury to the user. Excellent performance fins at an affordable price.
- A comfortable high thrust fin suited to bodyboarders and swimmers.
- Patented “V” rail design surface area for extra thrust.
- Designed to avoid the fin catching when bodyboarders ride in the dropknee position.
- Toe drain hole to ensure water & sand are efficiently flushed.
- Ergonomic foot design for a super comfy fit.
- Contour Ankle strap designed to ensure maximum comfort.
- Bars on the underside of the blade that provide rigidity, durability and stronger thrust.
All sizes in USA shoe size.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy