Hydro Tech Swim Fins have become one of the highest "thrust" fins on the market. The first Hydro “Original Fins” were developed over 24 years ago. With tons of great features combined with a comfortable foot pocket, and it's no wonder watermen all around the world including lifeguards, rescue services, athletes, bodyboarders and bodysurfers alike, have been choosing to use the Hydro Swim Fins for decades.
Winner of the Australian Design Award, the Hydro Tech 2 Swim Fins are the world’s first Silicon based fin. The most user friendly and ergonomically designed surfing fin available!
- Contour Ankle strap designed to ensure maximum comfort.
- Features 3 drain holes ensuring water & sand are quickly flushed.
- Designed to avoid the fin catching when bodyboarders ride in the dropknee position.
- Eradicates ulcers while providing super ergonomic foot pocket design and movement.
- Asymmetrical design based on the body’s natural movement, designed to equally distributes the force around the foot.
- Winner of the Australian Design Award.
Material: T-FORM Silicon Based Compound
Eradicates ulcers, provides a fluid movement property, and is soft and forgiving on the foot. Comes in a range of translucent colours.
Hydro's patented V Rail Design creates more surface area to increase kick thrust.
All sizes in USA shoe size.
- FCS - Hydro Tech 2 Swim Fins - Blue IntermediateReview by Hawaiian Bodyboarder Hawaiian Bodyboarder
RatingAlso called: "Tech 2s", "Techies". These fins DO NOT FLOAT. These fins you need to have fin savers, if you lose them they don't float at surface. They're nice on the foot pocket, good flex, good drainage system. They have a right foot and left foot pocket system as well, so they can go on the wrong feet. They also run small, if your foot size is 8-9 you will want to probably go with ML which is around 9-10 sizing.(Posted on 10/6/2012) 2012-10-06
Write Your Own Review
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.