The latest in lightweight shortboard surfboard protection for day-to-day use.
- Contoured Stretch Fit: uses a unique ‘armadillo’ strip that not only provides ventilation, but keeps the bag snug and secure around your board.
- 3D Rail Protection: eliminates seams and provides a continuous layer of foam that contours to the shape of the rail.
- Expandable Fin Wing: allows for you to carry your board with or without fins.
- Ergonomic Shoulder Pad: double layered and vented to provide the ultimate in comfort and support.
- Noncorrosive Zippers: built for strength, durability and resistance to seizing.
MAX NUMBER OF BOARDS
|Cover Size||Max Cover Width||Max Board Width*||Cover Weight|
|6'0"||20 2/3" / 525mm||19" / 482mm||1.4kg|
|6'3"||21 3/8" / 543mm||19 5/8"" / 499mm||1.6kg|
|6'7"||22 1/3" / 567mm||20 1/2" / 521mm||1.7kg|
|7'0"||22 5/6" / 580mm||21" / 532mm||1.9kg|
* Based on average board thickness to width ratio.
(Please note: the Dayrunner is a lightweight bag for day-to-day use, and is not designed to protect boards in traveling situations.)
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy