The FCS 3DxFit Dayrunner Funboard Surfboard Bag offers the latest in lightweight funboard surfboard protection for day-to-day use. Designed to ensure your board makes it to the water and back safely, these surfboard bags are an easy way to keep your gear in prime condition and ready for the next surf.
- Fits 1 board with or without fins
- High-density 5mm closed cell foam padding
- A Contoured Stretch Fit uses a unique ‘armadillo’ strip that not only provides ventilation, but keeps the bag snug and secure around your board
- The 3D Rail Protection eliminates seams and provides a continuous layer of foam that contours to the shape of the rail.
- An Expandable Fin Wing allows for you to carry your board with or without fins
- Ergonomic Shoulder Pads are double layered and vented to provide the ultimate in comfort and support.
- Noncorrosive Zippers built for strength, durability and resistance to seizing.
|Cover Size||Max Cover Width||Max Board Width*||Cover Weight|
|6'0"||24" / 610mm||22 2/5" / 569mm||1.8kg|
|6'3"||24" / 610mm||22 2/5" / 569mm||1.9kg|
|6'7"||24 4/5" / 630mm||23 1/9" / 587mm||2.0kg|
|7'0"||24 4/5" / 630mm||23 1/9" / 587mm||2.2kg|
|7'6"||25 1/5" / 640mm||23 1/2" / 596mm||2.4kg|
|8'0"||26 3/8" / 670mm||24 1/2" / 632mm||2.6kg|
* Based on average board thickness to width ratio.
(Please note: the Dayrunner is a lightweight bag for day-to-day use, and is not designed to protect boards in traveling situations.)
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy