The newest and biggest member of the Spitfire family, the Spitfire 9 has all the stability and performance of our smaller version with added features and upgrades. The extra length adds speed and tracking while maintaining the excellent stability of the smaller Spitfire 8. We have added a new CRS 2 Next Generation Seat with bottom and back padding. Other new features like our new Solace Hatch and Cargo Net Lacing System are sure to keep you looking sharp out there on the water.
- (Comfort Rest System) CRS Seat provides comfort & fold down convenience
- Tankwell with Cargo Net Lacing System to secure gear
- Paddle Ledges to hold paddle and Side Carry Handles
- Molded in Foot Wells for comfortable & secure foot bracing
- Solace Hatch for below deck storage for your on water essentials
- Length: 9 ft (274 cm)
- Width: 31 in (80 cm)
- Deck height 14 in (39 cm)
- Cockpit Area 46 in x 20in (116 cm X 51 cm)
- Weight: 45 lbs (20.4 kg)
- *Weight capacity 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Hull Design (Stability & Tracking) ST Performance Hull
- Hull Material Blow-Molded High Density Polyethylene
- Emotion Kayaks - Spitfire 9 - Orange Surefire With the SpitfireReview by Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf
RatingGreat entry level kayak for the beginning paddler. Stable, lightweight and easy to paddle. Fits in any van, S.U.V. or small truck. Affordable.(Posted on 12/19/2013) 2013-12-19
My girlfriend loves it!
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.