The newest and biggest member of the Spitfire family, the Spitfire 9 has all the stability and performance of our smaller version with added features and upgrades. The extra length adds speed and tracking while maintaining the excellent stability of the smaller Spitfire 8. We have added a new CRS 2 Next Generation Seat with bottom and back padding. Other new features like our new Solace Hatch and Cargo Net Lacing System are sure to keep you looking sharp out there on the water.
- (Comfort Rest System) CRS Seat provides comfort & fold down convenience
- Tankwell with Cargo Net Lacing System to secure gear
- Paddle Ledges to hold paddle and Side Carry Handles
- Molded in Foot Wells for comfortable & secure foot bracing
- Solace Hatch for below deck storage for your on water essentials
- Length: 9 ft (274 cm)
- Width: 31 in (80 cm)
- Deck height 14 in (39 cm)
- Cockpit Area 46 in x 20in (116 cm X 51 cm)
- Weight: 45 lbs (20.4 kg)
- *Weight capacity 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Hull Design (Stability & Tracking) ST Performance Hull
- Hull Material Blow-Molded High Density Polyethylene
- Emotion Kayaks - Spitfire 9 - Orange Surefire With the SpitfireReview by Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf
RatingGreat entry level kayak for the beginning paddler. Stable, lightweight and easy to paddle. Fits in any van, S.U.V. or small truck. Affordable.(Posted on 12/19/2013) 2013-12-19
My girlfriend loves it!
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy