The Emotion Spitfire 9 Kayak has the stability and performance of a smaller kayak with added features and upgrades. The extra length adds speed and tracking while maintaining the excellent stability of the smaller Spitfire 8. Emotion Kayaks added a padded CRS + UltraLite Seat. Other features like the Solace Hatch and Cargo Net Lacing are sure to keep you looking sharp out on the water.
- Built in Padded CRS + UltraLite Seat Provides Comfort and Fold-Down Convenience
- Rear Tankwell with Cargo Net Lacing for Storage
- Solace Storage Hatch for Added Storage Beneath the Deck
- Molded-In Paddle Ledges and Side Carry Handles
- Molded-In Freedom Footwells for Comfort and Secure Foot Bracing
- Self-Bailing Scupper Holes to Drain Water from the Cockpit and Tankwell
- Front and Rear Handles for Easy Transport
- Hull Design Provides Ultra Stability and Great Tracking
- Best for: Slow-Moving Rivers and Waterways, Calm Bays, Lakes, Ponds
- UV-Protected High-Density Polyethylene Construction
- Length: 9 ft. (274 cm)
- Width: 31 in. (79 cm)
- Weight: 45 lb. (20 kg)
- Max Capacity: 350 lb. (159 kg)
- Emotion Kayaks Spitfire 9 - Orange Surefire With the SpitfireReview by Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf
RatingGreat entry level kayak for the beginning paddler. Stable, lightweight and easy to paddle. Fits in any van, S.U.V. or small truck. Affordable.(Posted on 12/19/2013) 2013-12-19
My girlfriend loves it!
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy