The Spitfire is designed for stability, performance and affordability. The ST Performance Hull gives this shorter kayak a surprising amount of speed and tracking for its size without sacrificing stability. It is equipped with great features like our CRS Seat and a tankwell with Cargo Net Lacing System that is typically found on more expensive kayaks. The extra volume and high capacity (up to 240 pounds) makes this kayak the perfect fit for just about any size paddler from kids to adults.
- (Comfort Rest System) CRS Seat provides comfort & fold down convenience
- Tankwell with Cargo Net Lacing System to secure gear
- Paddle Ledges to hold paddle and Side Carry Handles
- Molded in Foot Wells for comfortable & secure foot bracing
- Self-bailing Scupper Holes to drain water from the cockpit & tankwell
- Length: 8 ft (244 cm)
- Width: 31.5 in (80 cm)
- Deck Height 15 in (39 cm)
- Weight: 38 lbs (17 kg)
- Cockpit Area 46 in x 21 in(116 cm X 51 cm)
- *Max Capacity 240 lbs (108 kg)
- Hull Design (Stability & Tracking) ST Performance Hull
- Hull Material Blow-Molded High Density Polyethylene
Write Your Own Review
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.