The Emotion Kayaks Spitfire 8 is designed for stability, performance, and affordability. The ST Performance Hull gives this shorter kayak a surprising amount of speed and tracking without sacrificing stability. It is equipped with great features like our CRS padded backrest + molded-in seat for comfortable paddling. The rear tankwell has bungee lacing to secure loose items and the molded-in carry handles make the kayak easy to transport to and from the waterfront. The extra volume and high capacity (up to 240 pounds) make this kayak the perfect fit for just about any size paddler from kids to adults.
- Built in CRS padded backrest - molded-in seat
- Rear tankwell with cargo net lacing for storage
- Molded-in paddle ledges and side carry handles
- Molded-in freedom footwells for comfort and secure foot bracing
- Self-bailing scupper holes to drain water from the cockpit and tankwell
- Front and rear handles for easy transport
- Hull design provides ultra stability and great tracking
- UV-protected high-density polyethylene construction
- Best for: slow-moving rivers and waterways, calm bays, lakes, ponds, fishing
- Level: beginner
- Length: 8 ft. (244 cm)
- Width: 39 lb. (18 kg)
- Weight: 49 lb. (22 kg)
- Max Capacity: 240 lb. (108 kg)
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy