The Sparky has everything you will need to get out and enjoy the outdoors. The smaller design and semi-flat shallow “V” hull allows for easy maneuvering without compromising the stability found in larger boat designs. The Sparky comes equipped with built in side handles and a front toggle handle to make transportation a breeze. The sit-on-top design allows for easy in and out access for those times when swimming is a must. The specially designed kid’s tankwell offers plenty of storage for squirt guns, water balloons or anything else you’ll need for a day on the water with the family!
- Built in deck seat and self-bailing scupper holes to drain excess water
- Tankwell for storing toys, water balloons or anything else you might need
- Includes Toggle Handle at the bow of the kayak
- Molded in Foot Wells for comfortable & secure foot bracing
- Built in side Carrying Handles with special EZ Grip to make transportation easier
- Length: 6 ft (183 cm)
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)
- Deck Height 15 in (38 cm)
- Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Cockpit Area 35 in x 16 in (89 cm X 41 cm)
- *Weight capacity 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
- Hull Design (Stability & Tracking) ST Performance Hull
- Hull Material Blow-Molded High Density Polyethylene
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.