The Emotion Renegade XT Kayak is a user-friendly sit-on-top kayak that accommodates larger paddlers with comfort and stability. It features a spacious tankwell with cargo net lacing that is big enough for a small child or a dog to ride in. The solid and supportive backrest along with the removable seat provide all day comfort. The integral stern and side handles make carrying the kayak to and from the waterfront easy for everyone. This model comes standard with 2 rod holders and a Solace Hatch for below deck storage. the Renegade has the versatility, handling and speed to perform in all types of conditions.
- Low Backrest Provides Comfort and Can Easily be Removed for Storage
- Rear Tankwell with Cargo Net Lacing for Storage
- Solace Storage Hatch for Added Storage Beneath the Deck
- Molded-In Paddle Ledges and Side Carry Handles
- Molded-In Freedom Footwells for Comfort and Secure Foot Bracing
- Self-Bailing Scupper Holes to Drain Water from the Cockpit and Tankwell
- Front and Rear Handles for Easy Transport
- Hull Design Provides Ultra Stability and Great Tracking
- Best for: Slow-Moving Rivers and Waterways, Calm Bays, Lakes, Ponds, Fishing
- UV-Protected High-Density Polyethylene Construction
- Length: 10 ft. (304 cm)
- Width: 36 in. (92 cm)
- Weight: 49 lb. (22 kg)
- Max Capacity: 325 lb. (147 kg)
- Emotion Kayaks Renegade XT - Orange Watch Out For the Law With This RenegadeReview by Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf Josh Gizdavich, Owner of Cleanline Surf
RatingThis is an excellent "Big Guy" entry level kayak. A 36" beam makes this hull extremely stable and the integrated back rest makes this a very comfortable ride and glide kayak!(Posted on 12/19/2013) 2013-12-19
Also an excellent fishing kayak because of its stability. Comes with fishing rod holders and hatch. At ten feet it fits in most soccer vans or S.U.V.s
Have Fun Paddlers
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy