The Emotion Kayaks Renegade XT is a user-friendly sit-on-top kayak that accommodates larger paddlers with comfort and stability. It features a spacious tankwell with cargo net lacing that is big enough for a small child or a dog to ride in. The solid and supportive backrest along with the removable seat provide all day comfort. The integral stern and side handles make carrying the kayak to and from the waterfront easy for everyone. This model comes standard with 2 rod holders and a Solace Hatch for below deck storage. the Renegade has the versatility, handling and speed to perform in all types of conditions.
- Low backrest provides comfort and can easily be removed for storage
- Rear tankwell with cargo net lacing for storage
- Solace storage hatch for added storage beneath the deck
- Molded-in paddle ledges and side carry handles
- Molded-in freedom footwells for comfort and secure foot bracing
- Self-bailing scupper holes to drain water from the cockpit and tankwell
- Front and rear handles for easy transport
- Hull design provides ultra stability and great tracking
- UV-protected high-density polyethylene construction
- Best for: slow-moving rivers and waterways, calm bays, lakes, ponds, fishing
- Level: beginner
- Length: 10 ft. (304 cm)
- Width: 36 in. (92 cm)
- Weight: 49 lb. (22 kg)
- Max Capacity: 325 lb. (147 kg)
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy