Skimboard legend Isaac Thomas has created the DB Thomas Pro Skimboard, a new shape to help push skimboarding technology to the next level. The customized signature Thomas Pro features mellower rocker and a stiffer layup. This board can take a beating and won't leave you hanging this summer. The unique shape and weight allows for farther skims and faster speeds. The 2015 Thomas Pro skimboard features a twin tip shape that supports riding either direction. Vertically symmetrical side-cuts to help the board glide straight directly from your toss. Added surface area in the nose and tail gives the board more POP! Plus more room for your feet when steezin' out your bluntslides.
The Thomas Pro comes in one size, Medium (41.4" x 19.4") and weighs roughly 10 pounds. This is versatile size for riders from 165bls -200lbs.
DB manufactures using only the best sustainable harvested hardwoods to ensure a long lasting rocker, great ding resistance, and everlasting pop. 100% of the scrap that is produced is re-purposed into down stream products. In addition to the re-purposing program DB strives to use only Low VOC and water based chemicals to keep the earth and their employee’s happy and healthy.
- Concave - A definitive advantage of a DB Skimboard is the trademark Micro Concave. DB Skimboards employ a tiny side to side concave which creates a bowl effect over the surface of the board. This concave allows the rider a catch free ride and added confidence in spins and shuvs.
- Rocker - It's taken years to find the perfect rocker profile for DB's standard boards. They dialed in and perfected this profile to find the perfect mix of amplitude and curvature. The rocker enables maximum pop without sacrificing speed over the water or making the board difficult to throw.
- 3D Rocker & Precision Lamination - The combination of Micro Concave + Continuous Rocker = 3D Rocker. The bowl'd deck creates the perfect platform for technical tricks, long rides, and easy sliding. DB boards are pressed using a proprietary technique that ensure long lasting shape accurate laminations. Ask around, these boards hold their rocker and concave almost indefinitely!
- Construction - The Thomas Pro is consturcted with our "Rigid Layup" it's still a 5 ply board but each ply is slightly thicker than our standard and makes for a heavier stiffer board.
- Proudly Made in the USA - DB Skimboards have been making their skimboards just South of Seattle, WA since 2003. Their company is rider owned and operated and dedicated to making the best boards in the world.
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy