When you head out on the water, wrap the Dakine USCG Type V SUP Inflatable PFD Belt around your waist to ensure a safer journey. Super lightweight, this non intrusive PFD belt sits idly by while you paddle your heart out enjoying amazing scenery, serenity and everything nature has to offer. If things take a turn for the worst, quick, inflatable safety is just a pull cord away. The C02 instantly inflates the flotation chamber which stays around your waist and provides just enough float to right your situation or wait for rescue. Perfect for anyone wanting to remain safe when paddling, recreational boating and fishing, without a bulky life-jacket being in your way.
- USCG (United States Coast Guard) Approved Inflatable PFD
- TYPE V Life Jacket with TYPE III performance
- Low profile design keeps the user safe and legal
- Storage pocket for keys, gel pack or other essentials
- Inflation VIA 16 gram (3/8" thread) CO2 cartridge or manual mouth valve back up
- Includes 1 CO2 cartridge (Uses rearming kit #0925)
- Carabiner loop and safety whistle
- Provides 15.5lbs of buoyancy
- Approved for adults 80 lbs and more
- Not approved for children under 16 years old
- Uses 16 gram CO2 rearming kit
- 100% Nylon
Write Your Own Review
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy