Invented in 1936, Churchill Floating Fins utilize a patented design which gives you optimum power and acceleration for catching waves. Makapuu fins also act like a skeg on a surfboard to help maintain total control. The rubber soft foot pocket covering your foot is soft for complete comfort and includes a drain hole while the yellow rubber found on the blade is stiff for more kick power!
- 100% nature rubber.
- Oven Churchill adapted structural concepts from dolphins and originated the world's first swimfins.
- This unique design is universally recognized by bodyboarders and body surfers as the optimum design for power and acceleration.
- Churchill - Makapuu Swim Fins FinsReview by KB KB
RatingPerfect, high quality fins~!(Posted on 5/24/2016) 2016-05-24
- Churchill - Makapuu Swim Fins Only fin I've ever usedReview by Schultzy Schultzy
RatingNo complaints at all but I don't have anything to compare these to. Wore them 20 years ago in Hawaii and just bought a pair for here in the northwest. Size 11 - bought Large but also wore 3mm Oneil Heat socks(awesome). Fit perfectly and completely comfortable.(Posted on 4/27/2016) 2016-04-27
- Churchill - Makapuu Swim Fins BeginnersReview by Hawaiian Bodyboarder Hawaiian Bodyboarder
RatingThe original maks are one of the best of the best bodyboarding fins, cheap good thrust, and have style. Very stiff blade with very little flex and a hard foot pocket however. Good beginning fins, also tips: break them in by wearing them around your house or order fin socks.(Posted on 10/6/2012) 2012-10-06
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy