The High 5 was cooked up by CI staff to be fun and forgiving but with performance sprinkled in. Designed to be a quicker and nimbler offspring of the Average Joe, the High 5 will pad your wave count and still allow for rail work and section making. The bottom is single concave entry to deep double through the fins and terminating with deep concave vee out the tail.
Comes stock with 5 fin boxes and can be ridden as a quad or thruster. You can ride the High 5 however you want, but CI staff generally ride it about 3” to 5” shorter than their height.
- Wave: Knee to head high in mushy to medium point and reef breaks
- Performance: All skill levels, best for power carving and cruising with a neutral foot orientation
- Shape: Straight outline with a hybrid nose, medium rails and wide tail
- Rocker: Continuous relaxed entry rocker into medium exit rocker
- Fins: Recommended for use with a quad set up. Fins not included
Polyester construction uses traditional materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard. For years traditional polyester boards have been at the forefront of performance surfing. These boards feature a progressive flex pattern controlled by a high-grade timber stringer and feel very reliable under your feet. Polyester construction will perform in all surf conditions and can be adapted to suit a wide variety of surfboard models.