The Bronson G2 Bearings are the next generation of bearings designed for today's skateboarder. These bearings feature frictionless shields and deep groove raceways to reduce side impact damage, while the high speed ceramic oil gives you a smooth roll even when you're shredding pretty hard.
- Deep groove raceways: balls roll deep in raceway channels - reduces side impact damage & breakage
- Straight edge frictionless shields: pop off resistant - holds oil in, dirt and moisture out- easy to clean
- Micro groove raceway surfaces: linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
- High speed ceramic oil: nano-ceramic compounds for wear protection - moisture, rust, corrosion resistant
- Max impact cage design: non-distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced & oil circulating
- Balls out technology: eliminates shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
- Factory fresh quality: nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduces metal & oil oxidation until ready to be ridden
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy