With regular tiedowns anyone can walk up to your car and remove your board or kayak without attracting any attention. Regular tiedowns can simply be cut with a blade or knife. The Kanulock Lockable Tiedowns are reinforced with 2 x 2.5MM Braided Stainless Steel cables making them very difficult to cut. A would-be thief cannot simply cut through the webbing with a blade or knife as is the case with regular tiedowns.
- The KanuLock SPT (Stick Protection Technology) 13 Ft Lockable Tie Down has been designed to secure your items onto any roof rack system.
- 1.3" (33mm) U. V. stabilized webbing.
- Soft Santoprene protective casing around buckle.
- Weather resistant lock with dust shutter.
- Sold as a set of 2.
- 2 keys included.
- 2 hardened stainless steel cables are sewn into the webbing.
- Polished die cast buckle.
Suggested uses - Kayaks, canoes, surfboard & longboard stacks, windsurfers, Moto-X & trail bikes, bikes, or luggage.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy