Get top rated features at a can't beat price with the Xero Pro Wetsuit from Billabong. Called flexible performers, these suits are ridiculously flexible, lighter than ever and they dry noticeably faster as a result. All the Xero Pro wetsuits are designed with Billabong's exclusive Xero Foam, this unique material out performs all other neoprenes on any level. Its oxygenated process creates a neoprene sponge that's softer, more flexible and warmer than its competitors. Featured throughout the entire Xero wetsuit line, you can expect your next session to be one of your very best. The 302 Xero Pro Z-Less full suit offers superior warmth and is ideal for water temps ranging from 59 degrees to 66 degrees.
Neoprene: Airlite S Flex Superflex Neoprene/Xero foam
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: MWFU7PZ3
- Zip Free Entry
- Minimal seam design for maximum flexibility
- Twin needle self tie blind stitching and 100% impact welded seams
- Contour grip skin collar that prevents chaffing
- Xero foam and flexible Airlite S Flex Superflex Neoprene
- Strategic paddle panels for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Silicon grippers that lock the wrists and ankles into place
- Fused wrist cuffs for a good seal
- 3D moulded supratex knee pads for added flexibility
- Billabong Xero Pro 3/2 Z-Less Wetsuit Fan bloody tasticReview by Joel Joel
RatingSooooooooo warm, easy to get in and out of, super dooper light and flexible(Posted on 4/3/2015) 2015-04-03
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy