The Xero Gold 4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit is built with reliability and no frills approach to design. Utilizing welded seams throughout both external and internally with tried and tested materials and features. All you need to stay out in the water all day when the swell is pumping.
Neoprene: AX1 Airlite Superflex Neoprene
Seams: Impact Welded Seams
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: MWFU3GH4
- Contoured collar for added comfort
- Horizontal dislocating chest zip - the zipper completely detaches, dislocating and allowing for no stress on the zipper teeth or head, making it more durable. Also allows for a bigger opening for easy entry and exit
- Solar mesh on chest, back and kidney panels. Solar mesh is a unique textured smooth skin material that traps and transfers the suns heat to the body. Wind resistant, solar mesh is 30% warmer than any nylon covered neoprene
- Drymax furnace lining - the world's most advanced thermal material. Exclusive to billabong, this light weight internal thermal lining is comprised of five unique functioning layers to create a material that not only keeps you warm, but drier, it's also light weight, soaks less water and is more flexible than anything else before it, making it the most comfortable material you'll ever wear in a cold water wetsuit
- Strategic seam placement for resiliency and pre-formed panels for a perfect fit
- Temp guide: cold 6-12 degrees C / 42-52 degrees F
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy