Ready for a coldwater wetsuit that is lightweight, flexible and made to last? It's time you met Billabong's latest development, Xero Foam. Showing a fine expression of wetsuit innovation, this unique material out performs all other neoprenes on any level. Its oxygenated process creates a neoprene sponge that's softer, more flexible and warmer than its competitors. Featured throughout the entire Xero wetsuit line, you can expect your next session to be one of your very best. The 504 Hooded Chest Zip Xero Furnace offers superior warmth and is ideal for water temps ranging from 42 degrees to 52 degrees.
Neoprene: Airlite S Flex Superflex Neoprene
Seams: Stitchless Welded Seam Construction
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: MWFU7XC5
- Xero foam and Airlite S Flex Superflex Neoprene
- Stitchless Welded Seam Construction
- Dry max furnace lining
- Strategic paddle panels for maximum comfort and flexibility
- Contour grip skin collar that prevents chaffing
- Dry max entry system to block out water
- Dislocating horizontal chest zip entry that provides a bigger opening for easy ins and outs
- Liquid dipped silicon wrist cuffs that provide a tight pressure seal
- Fused wrist cuff edges to better seal the cuffs
- Pre bent back knees for enhanced comfort
- 3D moulded supratex knee pads for added flexibility
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy