The 2mm Xero Furnance is designed specifically for warmth and comfort. Utilising the most advanced materials and construction techniques coupled with an exclusive new entry system it's the most comfortable, warmest technical wetsuit you'll ever have the pleasure of wearing.
Neoprene: AX1 airlite superflex neoprene
Seams: Xero Stitchless Seams
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: MWFU3XC2
- AX1 airlite superflex neoprene offers the perfect blend of thermal retention, flexibility and durability, and is exclusive to Billabong
- Contoured neck for added comfort
- Drymax furnace lining - this material not only keeps you warmer, but drier, and also soaks up less water than anything else before it; it's the most comfortable and warm material you'll ever wear in a cold water wetsuit
- Xero dry entry system - internal membrane that creates a water tight barrier without adding bulk to the suit - xero skin for added warmth on your chest, back and kidney's
- Liquid dipped wrist seals - creating the perfect seal against water entry
- Xero stitchless seams - 6mm wide stitchless, welded seams that are water tight, flexible, and durable; no threads means more stretch, no needle holes means a stronger and more water-tight suit
- Fused cuffs and collar give the suit a perfect beveled edge to help reduce any water entry.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy